Sunday, August 19, 2012

Christina Hernandez CPS Moreno Valley Riverside County Social Worker captured on audio kidnapping (aggravated kidnapping) 2 small children. Superiors and coworkers will turn a blind eye, aide and abeit, commit fraud, fabricate evidence, tamper with evidence, retaliate and coverup. Devastating children and families they claim to protect. Staff Involved: Christina Hernandez, Shannon Anderson, Marcia Butcher, Wendy Sainato, Pat O'boyle, Rosemary Jiron, Laurel Brown, Liz Gravenburg, Robert Lough, Tracy Jackson, Sylvia Deporto, Jenine Pettit, Susan Lowe, Bruce Williams.


Listen to Cps social worker Christina Hernandez's voice as she gets off on telling bold face lies, kidnapping and traumatizing a certified related family caregiver and 2 small children. The bold face fraud is indisputable: "we had already agreed", "based on the fact", "this is what you told me" ! Time of kidnapping I was a certified related family caregiver for 4 months for the 2 victims. 1st kidnapping by fraud and the two kids returned (unfounded referral/removal by fraud from christina. Social Worker Hernandez committed fraud twice in less than 2 weeks to incarcerate/torture 2 small kids and certified related foster care based on fraud? Why did Liz Gravenburg Greivence hearing facilitator say I committed a crime by recording, deny the evidence into hearing and than return the recordings 4 months after protesting their unlawful confiscation and denial? Why was a 3rd person fraudulent unsigned/unofficial cps document allowed as evidence in greivence hearing? facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CpsCorruptionRiversideCounty This case stinks from hell to high heaven. This case demonstrates the corruption that cps engages in to coverup wrongdoings of case workers. Listen to CPS Social Worker Christina Hernandez's voice as she gets off on traumatizing family caregivers and kidnapping children with bold face lies. This case will never rest until family is returned to family. The audio recordings are direct evidence of fraud and other crimes committed by a Christina Hernandez. These recordings where not allowed to be heard in a greivence hearing by Liz Gravenburg, whom claimed they where illegal because they where taken without consent. I immediately appealed her decision based on penal code 633.5 and the fact that one recording was made in public with no expectation of privacy. Robert Lough grevience hearing officer and Liz intercepted and conspired to deny my legally obtained evidence in to greivence hearing. Robert Lough had no right to handle or deny evidence prior to hearing. Evidence discs where held by Mr Lough claiming a crime may have occurred as stated at hearing. Discs returned after 4 months of unlawful withholding and denial. The discs clearly show Christina Hernandez fabricating lies as to why she took the children. Mr Lough also allowed an unsigned unofficial document into the hearing where visit supervisor claims I approached visit to disrupt. Totally false. These actions exemplifies the fact that Mr Lough was bias and discriminatory and evidence was fabricated to justify removal and coverup the fraud of the social worker. Evidence Tampering. These actions and events are a great act of child abuse and torture to familes. Traumatizing and even permanently damaging children and families they claim to protect. The rules and regulations basic policy and procedure are in place to protect children and in this case they where maligned and broken. Christina Hernandez lied on 2 occasions within a 2 week period removing children for exactly the same thing, conversations she claims we had together. She got away with it the first time and got blatantly caught the second time. Christina Hernandez perjured herself during greivence hearing claiming decision to remove was made prior to her arrival on July 11th and removal. More lies. This woman Christina Hernandez has no business being around children and making reports and testimony in other cps cases.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/riverside-cps/family-services/riverside-cps-riverside-county-ac102.htm

http://www.facebook.com/#!/CpsCorruptionRiversideCounty

so far the system is working for their own self interests and not the kids. 


Riverside Cps 14800 Cottonwood Moreno valley California Phone: 9514135000 Web: Category: Family Services
Sylvia Deporto - Asst dep director of fraud and child abuse. https://www.facebook.com/sylvia.deporto has zero interest in protecting children. All asked of her was to consider to severity of child abuse direct evidence that was tampered with during the greivence procedure and grant another hearing. She states "nothing in the css manual says i have too". Try best interests of children Mrs Deporto. Pat Oboyle Moreno Valley CPS aka Cruella Oboil. Pat O'Boyle assistant regional manager moreno valley ca. Aider and Abeiter, fabricator, liar, kidnapper. Listen to her praise my care for children and retuning the kids after CSW christina hernandes refused even after referral deemed unfounded. 2 weeks later refusing to return the kids like a witch. This woman is 2 faced like the faces of eve. I could not believe the way she told me to get off cps property or she'll call police without any communication total unprofessional. My first guess was she is menopausing/hot flashing whatever you want to call it. Thinking about it now appears she has attempted to humiliate me on more than one occasion. Believing i would do something out of character so she could take the kids or to make me out to be somebody I am not. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currency, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. This is a social blogger utility page which expresses opinions of multiple users and published news articles. All information is provided on an as-is basis and does not take any responsibility for comments published by its readers. Liz Gravenburg Greivence Coordinator- this woman will tamper with legally obtained evidence and aide and abeit in a kidnapping and child abuse of my family members. She is no better than the witch Christina Hernandez. This woman is a fraud from head to toe. This is Robert Lough who was greveince hearing officer for my hearing. He has conspired to aide and abeit in the kidnapping of my family members by fraud. Robert Lough has tampered with evidence by confiscating it and not allowing into grevience hearing. Says a crime may have been committed and he would not return it. After i complained it was returned after 4 months. The evidence is of kidnapping, child abuse and fraud contained on cds. The cds are direct evidence of fraud and kidnapping by CPS social worker Christina Hernandez. This guy is no better than the kidnapper christina hernandez that stole 2 of my family members. This man is a total fraud when it comes to protecting children and maintaining integrity in the cps grevience procedure. Ironically his side business is integrity investigations. My experience he has no integrity as a human being. He is no better than the Kidnapper Christina Hernandez. I mentioned kidnapping in the hearing and he said it was not a kidnapping and if I use that word again he would end the hearing. Taking children by force and fraud is Kidnapping. This man has no business being a grevience hearing officer when he has aided and abeited the kidnapping by fraud committed by CPS social worker christina Hernandez. These are photographs that prove that I was not near or did I ever approach visit of Maternal Gm. This was written on unsigned unofficial document allowed into greivence hearing from shannon anderson that I went to MGM visit table and disrupted. Unverified this document never should have been allowed to be permitted, this was noted and ignored at grevience hearing by Rob Lough hearing officer. Other pictures are of Funderal home and the lobby and the conference room that separated the family. Warning!!! - Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you DO NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and.../or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

13 comments:

  1. CPS Corruption Riverside County 23119 Cottonwood Avenue Bldg. A, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
    Office Hours M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm

    Services - Profits, Slavery, Abuse.
    Abuse Protection Service - (951) 413-5050
    In-Home Fraud Services - (951) 413-5050
    Children's Kidnap Division - (951) 413-5000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ask for lead kidnapper christina hernandez and if shes not in ask for her superior cohort asst regional manager pat oboyle. you could ask for regional manager rosemary jiron but she is just pat oboyle's puppet.

      Delete
  2. https://soundcloud.com/cpscorruptionriverside/christina-hernandez-1st

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is unfortunately how it's done. CPS is funded pr. child they kidnap, and the workers are motivated with bonuses for every children they steal. They don't need proof in a juvenile court, and they have full secrecy from the public. They can easily get away with perjury and fabrications, as no other authority is auditing CPS or the workers.
    I think it's absolutely great that you made this blog, and give their names away, but I would advise you to remove their names again. CPS can, and probably will, prosecute you for "slander", which can lead to jail-time, if they find out!! .. It's more corrupt than you can possibly imagine.
    I have a similar story: "http://www.cps-corruption.servplads.in/" ..Also from Riverside county. The most corrupt in California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the link still active? Looking for info from the case of Tore Anderson. Please let me know if this is you. In same situation.

      Delete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are there no pictures of the evil witch that she is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why are there no pictures of the evil witch that she is

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an unbelievable case can you help me? Before it's to late.....
    Thank you
    denise
    951 422-9374
    Or
    Writedenise@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an unbelievable case can you help me? Before it's to late.....
    Thank you
    denise
    951 422-9374
    Or
    Writedenise@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an unbelievable case can you help me? Before it's to late.....
    Thank you
    denise
    951 422-9374
    Or
    Writedenise@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also was forced into handing over my 4 yr old daughter on completely false and illegal grounds within 24 hrs of the alleged complaint. My next hearing is August 01.2018 and im a desperate father out of options and money. my lil girl is my rhyme and my reason. Someone please help me get her back home before she goes into foster care. I've met all their case plans requirements ahead of time and they still didn't come thru on their end by giving me back my child. They just added more shit for me to get done in an impossible amount of time. I'm not even an offending parent and my child was never subjected to any abuse. They detained my daughter the day after cops came to my house for a simple verbal argument I had with my spouse. My child want even aware of the argument. Yet they took my baby. Someone please help. Cuz I'm getting desperate to save my daughter from their sex trafficking system before she's too far from my reach and I need help before I take matters into my own hands... My name is Justin. 951-231-5588

    ReplyDelete